The Building Permitting and Inspection Services for the Town of Southwest Ranches are provided by:
CAP Government, Inc. located at Town Hall. They are available Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. They are closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
This guide provides general submittal requirements for Building Permits. Remember that since every parcel of property is different, general information may not reveal every detail necessary about your permit application. Contact C.A.P. Government, Inc. at (954) 343-7445 if you have questions. We can help.
Most Building Permits require Zoning approval prior to applying for Building Permits.
- Electronic Plans Letter
- Windows and Doors – Complete Retro Packet Fillable 2020 Pro
- Checklist for a C.O. and / or a C.C.
- On-Line Building Permits and Permit Search
- AC Change Out-Rev
- Roof Application
- Permit Demolition Procedure
- Notice of Commencement
- Change of Contractor
- Owner Builder Permit
- Permit Submittal Requirements
- Special Inspector
- Building Permit Application
- New Single Family Home
- Pool/Spa Application
- Instructions for Portal
- Revision / Change of Plans
- Fence Application
- Inspection Form
- Blower Door Testing Required