- What are your days and hours of operation?
- Is there an entrance fee?
- What amenities are available for children in the Park?
- Are pets allowed in the park? And, what are your rules and regulations?
- Are alcoholic beverages allowed in the parks?
- Where may I park my trailer?
- Is fishing allowed?
- How can I become involved as a volunteer for Southwest Ranches Parks?
- Are park facilities accessible for persons using wheelchairs?
- How many parks will there be?
- Can I reserve the shelter for a family, business or church outing?
- Where can I swim?
What are your days and hours of operation?
The Southwest Ranches parks are open from dawn to dusk every day of the year. Park hours may vary according to the season. Contact Town Hall for more information.
Is there an entrance fee?
There is no charge for admission into the Southwest Ranches Parks. Entry fees may be charged for special events, if any held, in our parks. Contact Town Hall for more information.
What amenities are available for children?
Sunshine Ranches Equestrian Park and Country Estates Park both offer playgrounds. Stabilized grass fields are also available for miscellaneous play activities. Children must be attended at all times. Southwest Ranches Parks also offer Geocaching in various locations.
Are pets allowed in the Parks? And, what are your rules and regulations?
Pets are permitted in all areas subject to the following restrictions
- All pets must be confined, leashed, or otherwise under the physical control of a person at all times. Leashes may not exceed six feet in length
- Pets must be well behaved at all times. Pets may not be left unattended
- Pet owners shall pick up after their pets and properly dispose of all pet droppings
- Pets that are noisy, vicious, dangerous, disturbing or intimidating to other persons, and pets that damage park resources are considered to be nuisances and will not be permitted to remain in the park
- Owners of horses, dogs and other pets required by Florida Law to be vaccinated against rabies must be able to provide proof of vaccination upon demand of a Town official
- Domestic breeds of dogs, cats and all other pets, (except service animals) shall be excluded from playgrounds in Southwest Ranches Parks
Where can I park my trailer?
At Sunshine Ranches Equestrian Park, trailer parking is available for vehicles ranging in length from 20 to 76 feet in the center of the paved area and also in the northwest section of the stabilized grass area. At the Country Estates Park, trailer spaces are also provided.
How can I become involved as a volunteer for Southwest Ranches Parks?
Volunteers and community partners are encouraged to provide additional support for our parks. You, your family or service organization may volunteer to participate by donating time, money or supplies. Contact us at email@example.com to find out how you or your organization can help.
Can I reserve the facilities for a family, business or church outing?
Reservations are currently accepted for use of the shelters at Sunshine Ranches Equestrian Park and Country Estates Park. Riding rings in the Sunshine Ranches Equestrian Park may also be reserved. The Rolling Oaks Barn offers indoor meeting and event spaces available for rental. See the Policies and applications for rental facilities in Town parks.
Where can I swim?
There are no swimming facilities currently in Southwest Ranches Parks.